Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should balance updates be made to Assassination?

• Yes, of course

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No, Its uneeded

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't know I'm just reading this thread.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dutch: Ja natuurlijk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nee, het is niet nodig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ik weet niet dat ik deze draad lees

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Rhythm8503

Dec 28, 2016
Hello,

Recently, I joined back in playing Assassination and I have seen major changes of how players retrieve their resources and valuables. I am very disappointed as it has become very bias where players who have already achieved maximum equipment make it very difficult for other players especially for starters to flourish. A challenge is fine, a wall between successful and unsuccessful is not. As when fighting, it is a struggle as if they have better gear, but lower PVP practice, it is a unbalance to compete like this. In addition I believe it has become too easy to access the maximum level, as players have reached maximum level in just an hour or two. I suggest nerfing the chests and inflating the prices to make it more difficult to reach maximum level and make many changes of how players fight. I suggest when a player is killed, only Half of there materials are retrieved or only allow the coins to be dropped. I would like to see some benefit and balance to the system. Please update and repair Assassination, Thank you.

Sincerely,
Rhythm8503

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

Rhythm8503

Dec 28, 2016
Nederlandse sprekers

Hallo,

Onlangs heb ik me weer aangesloten bij het spelen van Assassination en heb ik grote veranderingen gezien in hoe spelers hun bronnen en waardevolle spullen terugkrijgen. Ik ben erg teleurgesteld omdat het erg vooringenomen is geworden wanneer spelers die al maximale uitrusting hebben bereikt het erg moeilijk maken voor andere spelers, vooral voor starters om te floreren. Een uitdaging is prima, een muur tussen succesvol en niet succesvol is dat niet. Net als tijdens gevechten, is het een strijd alsof ze betere uitrusting hebben, maar lagere PVP-praktijken, het is een onevenwichtigheid om op deze manier te concurreren. Daarnaast denk ik dat het te gemakkelijk is geworden om toegang te krijgen tot het maximale niveau, omdat spelers het maximale niveau in slechts een uur of twee hebben bereikt. Ik stel voor om de kisten te verschuiven en de prijzen op te blazen om het moeilijker te maken om een maximaal niveau te bereiken en veel veranderingen aan te brengen in hoe spelers vechten. Ik stel voor dat wanneer een speler wordt gedood, slechts de helft van de materialen wordt teruggehaald of alleen de munten laten vallen. Ik zou graag wat voordeel en balans zien te vinden in het systeem. Update en repareer de moord, bedankt.

Oprecht,
Rhythm8503

D

Deleted member 204478

This is indeed an annoying aspect of Assassins. It can be hard to gear up as a first spawn. There is definitely a learning curve to getting gear in the game.
If you're having trouble dying against the geared people, here are some tips:
  • Go to a map with less geared out people. It's almost impossible to obtain items on a map full of diamond guys, so going on map like desert with a lot of people means that the ratio between geared out players and new spawns/ chains/ irons will be uneven.
  • Always keep a Speed 2 potion on you, you will need this to out run any player with better gear that chases you. Getting chased with no speed isn't going to be pretty (if they have speed 2), you're almost guaranteed death.
  • Stay clear of anyone that wants to kill you for loot.
  • Always have some gapples in your hotbar, they can be used to regenerate health and live longer
I suggest nerfing the chests
N - O. The chests were buffed to help out the new spawns to get better loot, which is the complete opposite of what you're saying.
Just wanted to quickly point out, there was a dupe bug in Assassins this week, alot of people were stacked due to this.

L

Lepzi

Yeah this is great... if you want to completely ruin assassins. I mean once you kill a player only have of their gear drops or only coins just no because then whats the point of killing them if in the process you get like nothing from killing them I mean once you kill them half of their stuff will be gone anyways and making the prices higher to make it harder to get to every thing you need is just annoying and less people will want to play. I mean the game is already dying don't make it worse.

D

Deleted member 59979

Well on FFA I am constantly targeted and hated by the entire server. You get used to it after a while.

D

Deleted member 204478

Well on FFA I am constantly targeted and hated by the entire server. You get used to it after a while.
...but it makes a big difference if the people that target you are fully geared with diamond and you barely have chain.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning all ❤️ have a nice day ☀️
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything you do it
Good luck in you life
GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
Top Bottom