• No

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I don't often play skyward but when I do I notice that it is very annoying when both your neighbors have bows while your stuck at your island with 5 eggs, making it impossible to go middle, maybe instead of making op mid chests maybe do the opposite nerf the spawn chests.

D

Deleted member 48685

Hello cubecrafters

hello I am back with a new suggestion? Idk that it is a suggestion or not. I suggest anything, but only for skywars.
if you have some questions, you can always contact me (@DodelijkeNoob )

If there is better loot at mid, makes it the game more strategic. As examples; diamontsword sharpness I, dia chestplate protection III, power II bow. everything better than what you can get in your chest. It is not a lot of work for adding this and everyone (i think) would like this. Why do you want to mid at the moment? --> for more chest and golden apples.

Vote and give your opinion!
Well I personally love rushing other islands, which results in games that don't take longer than 5mins. Campers in mid due to better loot there, nah...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cubecrafters

hello I am back with a new suggestion? Idk that it is a suggestion or not. I suggest anything, but only for skywars.

If there is better loot at mid, makes it the game more strategic. As examples; diamontsword sharpness I, dia chestplate protection III, power II bow. everything better than what you can get in your chest. It is not a lot of work for adding this and everyone (i think) would like this. Why do you want to mid at the moment? --> for more chest and golden apples.

Loot is generated by the mode

OP: LOTZ
Normal: So so
Hardocre: Death Valley

Its supposed to be like that or things would get insane and everyone would have 16 e pearls stabbing me repetadly with a sharp 4 swoard

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Loot is generated by the mode

OP: LOTZ
Normal: So so
Hardocre: Death Valley

Its supposed to be like that or things would get insane and everyone would have 16 e pearls stabbing me repetadly with a sharp 4 swoard
No, you don't get OP loot, a little bit better. instead of protection-->protection II

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello there @DodelijkeNoob. I think the loot at middle is good enough right now. You're suggesting add more items with enchantments, but I prefer no. You already can enchant your items, usually at middle are enchant tables and anvils, and in the chests you find experience and lapislazuli. So I prefer that the player who arrives to middle has to create his weapons/armor instead of finding all ready in the chests.

I hope that you get my point.^^

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello there @DodelijkeNoob. I think the loot at middle is good enough right now. You're suggesting add more items with enchantments, but I prefer no. You already can enchant your items, usually at middle are enchant tables and anvils, and in the chests you find experience and lapislazuli. So I prefer that the player who arrives to middle has to create his weapons/armor instead of finding all ready in the chests.

I hope that you get my point.^^
Thanks that is A good feedback, you are certainly right, but leggings and chestplate cant you enchante.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cubecrafters

Intresing go about of the idea...
I unfourtnatly like Sky Wars the way it is...

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
I think is a good idea, they can put a very good sword in the middle but in a hidden chest or in the top of the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!