• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello cubecrafters

hello I am back with a new suggestion? Idk that it is a suggestion or not. I suggest anything, but only for skywars.
if you have some questions, you can always contact me (@DodelijkeNoob )

If there is better loot at mid, makes it the game more strategic. As examples; diamontsword sharpness I, dia chestplate protection III, power II bow. everything better than what you can get in your chest. It is not a lot of work for adding this and everyone (i think) would like this. Why do you want to mid at the moment? --> for more chest and golden apples.

Vote and give your opinion!

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Yes ofc I think that the entire loot table for skyward needs to be adjusted with better gear being available farther away from mid

You should not be able to get diamond at the spawn island

Reactions: Laskyy

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well in my opinion it's just luck or no luck. When you've got good stuff then you have luck and when you don't have good stuff then you have no luck/bad luck. But I don't really mind.

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Mar 6, 2017
I did once think that it would be better like that, but it would make it unfair for other players. If someone gets lucky and throws an enderpearl to the middle, they can get extremely over-powerful in no time. It's better off as it is, and the middle is still extremely powerful.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I find it unnecessary "I'm sorry" it's not nice to know what you get out of the Middle gets!! It does not need especially need to be good. :P

May 7, 2017
I think it would be kinda unfair for the other players. One player will rush mid and get all the good loot and the others are left with crap.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I don't think This is really needed, you can also enchant it by yourself, If you have enough diamonds, or a single bow with No changes. Also What @iCheeetah said, it's just luck or No luck, the stuff That's in the chest are randomly. So -1 sorry

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
I like the idea, but I think its going to look copied from Hypixel or Badlion skywars. Still I like the idea but the cubecraft skywars feeling is going gone with that feature I think.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think that it ballances out so players don't have full Diamond armour so easily but that they have to look a bit
mid currently keeps the same loot as any old chest except there are more so higher chance for better loot
I like it in this way so no thanks

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
Theres already good loot in mid, why would they add more stuff? my opinion would be a -1 because it already have good loot in the middle.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Theres already good loot in mid, why would they add more stuff? my opinion would be a -1 because it already have good loot in the middle.
I respect your opinion, But I have Said 'better loot' , that doesnt mean that it is bad loot. You can say that the loot is alread Good And If There come better loot that you come to mid that you are too OP.

Reactions: xMrExa

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
I respect your opinion, But I have Said 'better loot' , that doesnt mean that it is bad loot. You can say that the loot is alread Good And If There come better loot that you come to mid that you are too OP.
that's what I was trying to say lol, but better loot like what tho? if you explain what types of loot than we could probably agree with your suggestion tho :)

Reactions: GeldHaftige

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
that's what I was trying to say lol, but better loot like what tho? if you explain what types of loot than we could probably agree with your suggestion tho :)
;). That has cubecraft to decide. Like 1+ protection. Diamont sword sharpness I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.