Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OptiFire

Apr 19, 2022
Uzbekistan
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
You know, when you want add your friend who has tons of numbers in his names its hard to write and remember these numbers that's why we need a system that looks for people with familiar name in whole cubecraft (even if they are offline). And then we don't have to remember these numbers. For example - Let's pick the name "CalmFriend186278", and you don't remember some numbers. When we want to add them to friends it has to suggest people with these names like "CalmFriend18", "CalmFriend186" and etc.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
There is a friends list where you can look for their request to accept. Also if you are friend in them you can click on them to open a menu with that option

It would be more difficult to accept friend requests if you have hundreds of incoming ones saltyshadows but those cases aren't too common

OptiFire

Apr 19, 2022
Uzbekistan
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
There is a friends list where you can look for their request to accept. Also if you are friend in them you can click on them to open a menu with that option

It would be more difficult to accept friend requests if you have hundreds of incoming ones saltyshadows but those cases aren't too common
i mean its hard to remember these hard names with numbers, it would be comfortable

Reactions: Wildd

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
You know, when you want add your friend who has tons of numbers in his names its hard to write and remember these numbers that's why we need a system that looks for people with familiar name in whole cubecraft (even if they are offline). And then we don't have to remember these numbers. For example - Let's pick the name "CalmFriend186278", and you don't remember some numbers. When we want to add them to friends it has to suggest people with these names like "CalmFriend18", "CalmFriend186" and etc.
good suggestion! I think they should add this too.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
What you’re suggesting sounds a lot like Java’s (and Vanilla Bedrock Minecraft’s) tab button auto-fill feature to me. I could very well be mistaken and this could be the opposite of what you’re suggesting, but I’ll assume you did just that. If I am incorrect in my assumption, please inform me.

Basically, if you try executing a command like /party invite H on Java CubeCraft, and then press tab, you are able to autofill anyone’s name in there starting with the H of who is online at that moment - Just as it works with Vanilla commands on Bedrock (AND Java).

I’m not sure if it is possible to implement such a feature in Bedrock for CubeCraft’s custom commands. If it is possible, it would be great to add just that. Either way, I don’t think this should be considered a high priority feature, even if it gets to be a planned feature eventually. You may ask why, so I’ll give you an explanation. I understand that it is incredibly annoying to have to rewrite your friends’ names every single time, but don’t you start remembering the numbers too eventually?

If it really is an issue, there are a few workarounds too. @ItsJustWildd explained the best option - to go to your menu and invite them to your party through there. You can also right-click a player in the lobby to invite them or add them as a friend. It’s not as difficult as you make it seem.

It will be very helpful for many people i guess
And they also have to add this for parties.
If you have anything to add to your first post, you should probably edit the post instead of posting several new replies. Just a little heads up!

• Agree
Reactions: Wildd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom