Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlphaWolfie01

Aug 4, 2016
USA
www.cubecraft.net
You should add the totem of undying to eggwars for a stack of diamonds or only add it to maps with a emerald generator for 16 emeralds,and make enderpearls in op mode 32 diamonds,why,so we can add enderpearls to normal for a stack of diamonds and again if not leave op mode for a stack of diamonds and make maps with emerald generators have enderpearls for 20 emeralds.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I agree.. But having enderpearls adding to "normal mode" would be a quite op! I like the idea to add the totum of undying, But it's too overpowerd and cheap like 16 emeralds. Maybe for 32 emeralds. It might be hard to get, But it's Then too OP! And also s for 20 emeralds is the same time to buy a enderpearl That cost 64 diamonds. It only depends on which level the gen is :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Soeshi

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You should add the totem of undying to eggwars for a stack of diamonds or only add it to maps with a emerald generator for 16 emeralds,and make enderpearls in op mode 32 diamonds,why,so we can add enderpearls to normal for a stack of diamonds and again if not leave op mode for a stack of diamonds and make maps with emerald generators have enderpearls for 20 emeralds.
no totem of undying that is only in 1.11
16 emeralds for 64 diamonds means just steal emeralds and you get an unfair amount of cheap riches
and no not enderpearls for 32 diamonds
no just NOOOOO

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I am not sure what version cubecraft is on. I believe it is actually 1.8 and 1.9, and the 1.9 version has compatibility with 1.10 and 1.11. If I am correct, there cannot possibly be totems of undying as the item is only in 1.11 and above.

If they could add it, though, it would be quite redundant. Notch apples do almost the same thing, keeping the player alive when they should be dead. Totems of undying are not extremely overpowered, but they are overpowered enough that I do not believe they should be added into the game. However, I am not extremely against adding it, since it would not change the gameplay too much if they are correctly implemented.

If they are added, they should not cost emeralds. Emerald generators are on very few maps, and they are not really balanced. I would suggest making totems of undying cost 1 - 2 stacks of diamonds (did no one ever notice that you can have a primary and secondary trade item with villagers?). That way it is accessible, but not overly so. It is overpowered, but within (just barely) the range that I accept.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

BlueLove

Apr 23, 2016
USA DUDE
I love your suggestions! However, it would be nice for some reasons to back them up. :p
Also, I sorta thing that the prices should be a bit higher. Like 64 emeralds for 1 totem of undying, let's be real here, its super OP. But if it was a high price, people would camp in the middle. If it is too low, people would be super OP.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Yeah, good idea. However, this could be ONLY added to hardcore and normal gamemodes, and not OP gamemodes as it would keep the game on for a lot longer.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
1 issue. What can the plyers do if they are using 1.8 - 10? This rare item is only found in versions 1.11+.

D

Deleted member 204478

No matter what the price, I don't like this idea.
The totem of undying was introduced in Minecraft 1.11, and would be WAY too overpowered to put in the eggwars shop.
This can encourage camping a lot more aswell, they just sit in a place gathering the required resources, buy tons of totems, and that's it, no dying for them...
I just don't like this idea, it would ruin eggwars and increase campers drastically. -1

Reactions: Flaxic

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Hello I understand that you want the they are cool. But if you don't have to be overpowerd but it had to be extremely expensive, it would be a nice addition. Have a nice day

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
The totem of undying was introduced in Minecraft 1.11, and would be WAY too overpowered to put in the eggwars shop.
This can encourage camping a lot more aswell, they just sit in a place gathering the required resources, buy tons of totems, and that's it, no dying for them...
I just don't like this idea, it would ruin eggwars and increase campers drastically. -1
As a matter of fact, what is players are using versions 1.8 - 1.10.2? The totem can be only found in 1.11+. I too disagree with this suggestion.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I agree with Perds. There's already way too many campers. It needs to get fixed, not increased, the amount of campers.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think adding the totem of undying to egg wars is a cool suggestion but I'm not so sure. As long as it is extremely hard to get which will prevent players from buying in the start of the game and become too overpowered. Also this is only available to OP? Then, who ever has this is pretty much unstoppable for a while and will have a huge advantage so I'm not so sure..

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Totem of Undying is only for fall damage, if you're in a PvP situation and if you have to use the Totem it doesn't immediately regenerate all your health, it only gives you absorption 2 which is 4 full hearts (Yellow Ones) and when they run out you're just dead. So adding the Totem would be a good idea when the server upgrades to 1.11. .

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Totem of Undying is only for fall damage, if you're in a PvP situation and if you have to use the Totem it doesn't immediately regenerate all your health, it only gives you absorption 2 which is 4 full hearts (Yellow Ones) and when they run out you're just dead. So adding the Totem would be a good idea when the server upgrades to 1.11. .

Actually, they don't just give you absorption 2 for 5 seconds, it also gives regen 2 for 40 seconds, so yes, you will get your health back, and likely win the fight as well.

Also, this makes skybasing a lot less dangerous, because if the other people get up to your height and try to attack you, you can just jump down. The flip side is that attackers will also be safer trying to attack a skybase, but they will likely need more totems than the defender as they will likely get hit down more times.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Waaaaaaaaaaaayyy, I mean waaaaaaaaayyyy 2 Op.
CubeCraft allows people with 1.9, 1.10 and 1.11 to play so since the Totem is only in 1.11 this would "Decrease" a lot of people because I like much other people play with 1.9 (1.9.4 to be more specific)
Would be nice but that totem would have to be like 2 Stacks of Diamond.
And only for Op mode.
It can work or it can kill EggWars and make it infinite...
Imagine a camper with 8 of those Totems :P
Nice suggestion tho! Keep it pro C:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom