Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi.
If a beta game gets an official release, will your stats get reset or will they remain?
Thanks in advance!

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Beta games is basically a lobby to try out new gamemodes. Basically like a testing section. They can be removed at any time. Beta games will not be released as a full gamemode as there will always be new games added/removed form the lobby. :p

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Beta games is basically a lobby to try out new gamemodes. Basically like a testing section. They can be removed at any time. Beta games will not be released as a full gamemode as there will always be new games added/removed form the lobby. :p
What if a game is extremely popular? Won't they completely release it as an individual game mode?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Wait
WHAT

YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE OFFICIALLY RELEASING THOSE GAMES?..
What does "Beta" mean?..

Reactions: Troublesomee

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE OFFICIALLY RELEASING THOSE GAMES?..
Beta games meaning the hub. It's hard to explain but what I basically mean is the beta lobby is not a game it's just a place to house beta games. Its not going to be like a flat out gamemode like EggWars or SkyWars. The games inside the beta lobby will possibly get released if the community likes the game concept of it. :p

What does "Beta" mean?..
Beta basically the early development. In other words, beta is the part where we sample out a game so the community can test it out and give us feedback/report glitches.

Won't they completely release it as an individual game mode?
Yep! :D - The game will be transferred from the beta lobby to its own lobby!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Beta games meaning the hub. It's hard to explain but what I basically mean is the beta lobby is not a game it's just a place to house beta games. Its not going to be like a flat out gamemode like EggWars or SkyWars. The games inside the beta lobby will possibly get released if the community likes the game concept of it. :p

Beta basically the early development. In other words, beta is the part where we sample out a game so the community can test it out and give us feedback/report glitches.

Yep! :D - The game will be transferred from the beta lobby to its own lobby!
Thank you for your explaination! (:

Reactions: Orangeric88
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom