Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
the beta games lobby is for games that haven't been fully released yet. Usually, those games get a few upgrades or changes to the to make the games more enjoyable. this lobby will hopefully soon get new game modes we haven't seen on bedrock before.

Reactions: Gregeyy and wxzzrd

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there
the beta games lobby is for games that haven't been fully released yet. Usually, those games get a few upgrades or changes to the to make the games more enjoyable. this lobby will hopefully soon get new game modes we haven't seen on bedrock before.
i mean they get released before line dash which is anti pog so they should make the lobby just line dash

Jan 13, 2019
They can’t they will still release more beta games soon. Also line dash probably won’t get its own lobby because the player-count is less than 100

Reactions: Gregeyy

Duckphin

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
My house
The beta games section was added for a reason which was to give games that weren't ready for a full release to be tried out in the beta games section, and lobby's should only be given to games that are in full release, but line dash is still quite buggy, especially with your line being delayed.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
The beta games section was added for a reason which was to give games that weren't ready for a full release to be tried out in the beta games section, and lobby's should only be given to games that are in full release, but line dash is still quite buggy, especially with your line being delayed.
i think thats a ping problem, not code

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
It's not a joke I'm glad people took it seriously
1599954454864.png

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I believe we keep the Beta Games lobby because we’re probably going to be releasing new game modes at some point in the future. Since Line Dash is still technically in beta, it shouldn’t be released as a full game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom