Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I think this is kind of similar to a thread @Salty_shadow made but im too lazy to check or hyperlink the thread.

Anyway onto the actual topic of this thread, beta games!!!1!1

As you will probably know PvP got added yesterday (well yesterday for me) which used to be in beta lobbies. This has left beta lobbies useless so i was thinking of having a limited game there like line dash while the next game is being prepared.

Thank you for reading,
Lime terracotta best block,
GN

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I think this is kind of similar to a thread @Salty_shadow made but im too lazy to check or hyperlink the thread.

Anyway onto the actual topic of this thread, beta games!!!1!1

As you will probably know PvP got added yesterday (well yesterday for me) which used to be in beta lobbies. This has left beta lobbies useless so i was thinking of having a limited game there like line dash while the next game is being prepared.

Thank you for reading,
Lime terracotta best block,
GN
I agree, hopefully it’s out soon :)

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
Personally, I don't think a filler game is necessary. Line Dash was removed because it didn't have enough players to become a full game so development has stopped on it. Adding it back would just delay the next project as the development team would have to continue maintaining it. Plus, it still serves its purpose. Its purpose is to send players who didn't know that the game has been put in a new lobby and to send them there.

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Line Dash is truly a work of art . The graphics and gameplay of line dash are truly revolutionary . The controls and gameplay are extremely user friendly . There is no game out there like Line Dash . I found myself playing Line Dash for 900 hours straight without even realising . All the grinding pays off too , because i can get into Harvard without much effort once i tell them I'm on a line dash leaderboard . I would definitely recommend Line Dash to every serious hardcore gamer out there . Line Dash has a better story and plot and a much better cinematic experience than any Oscar winning movie . Line Dash is God's work in disguise . We need Line Dash 2 right now . If i had to rate this game out of 5 stars i would say it deserves every star in the entire cosmos . Hearing the noises from Line Dash my grandmother asked me '' Am i in heaven already ? '' Hats , shoes , jackets and clothes off to this masterpiece of a game . My enlightenment was inexplicable bewildering for coming across line dash . I am happy i was able to witness it's creation in my life time . There are 0 flaws with line dash ... it has redefined video games for the greater good . I usually can spot a flaw very easily , but this game is different .... It changed me as a person . Seeing me play line dash , my cousin rose from the grave . On behalf of humanity , i thank the legend who thought of line dash . This game is soo stunning , it makes the Witcher 3 and every game in the Elder Scrolls franchise look like hot garbage . This was the best thing every created in 2020 . I was struggling with anxiety and stress before i found Line Dash .. it truly changed my life and I'm the owner of Microsoft now . Thank you line dash for helping me through my dark days . Cutting edge graphics and edge-of-the-seat gameplay . 10000/10 would recommend .

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Personally, I don't think a filler game is necessary. Line Dash was removed because it didn't have enough players to become a full game so development has stopped on it. Adding it back would just delay the next project as the development team would have to continue maintaining it. Plus, it still serves its purpose. Its purpose is to send players who didn't know that the game has been put in a new lobby and to send them there.
Dude line dash was life

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom