Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I don't care U people say, oh ur such a big girl! This is da best movie Eva frozen!!! By Disney! I have watched. it 23 times over the past week, I i am addicted and I love it!! I watch it everyday before I go sleep and when i wake up!!! I love it! I also love the song let it goby Demi levato!!!! Watched that 53 times and counting!!!

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
its pretty funny... it has some manly themes in it also... the story is great, the music is OK... it is kind of about two sisters though. i mean, that's not bad, just more of a girl thing. I would watch it again if i could. the only thing is.. it hasent come out yet. It is still in the theaters. How have you been watching it at night and in the morning? :P

its pretty funny... it has some manly themes in it also... the story is great, the music is OK... it is kind of about two sisters though. i mean, that's not bad, just more of a girl thing. I would watch it again if i could. the only thing is.. it hasent come out yet. It is still in the theaters. How have you been watching it at night and in the morning? :p
I bought it on iTunes, its on itunes

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Why are you counting, I mean, like 23 in a week, and seeing as there are only 7 days, that would mean you would have to watch it just over 3 times each day. And seeing as they each go for like what, 1 and a half hour? so that would mean, you'd spend like 4 and a half hours EACH DAY watching Frozen, I highly doubt that, and if it IS true, you sir, are obsessed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom