Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
672
576
168
26
I like the swordsman 3rd class its more powerful than a diamond sword
 

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
2,266
860
189
... exactly, I'm trying to bring the under used kits to more use. I make traps with em. See my other posts in games :P
 

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
2,266
860
189
And "another trap using cobwebs" :P will get bunch of screenshots tommarow. I was too lazy D:
 

vishwathegreat

Well-Known Member
Mar 21, 2014
352
19
93
23
Crazy Land
Archer FTW since at the start of the game I could kill a person and loot their chest too :) and for the map rainbow Pyro since I could bet blocks and quickly set that island on fire :p
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday!🎂
Wqsknijper wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Late happy birthday :)
hmaqs wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday WINAAR!
HOTROD. wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom