Should the admins buff berserker?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

ferngoated

May 8, 2022
Berserker is personally my go-to in FFA, the wooden sword is perfect for cliff pvp, and the axe finishes them off, but in a flat-land pvp situation, this kit can easily lose to warrior or beast due to its lack of protection. I feel like he needs buffed and needs extra protection so he doesn't die easily, or maybe give him a shield?

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i agree berserker deals less damage than warrior and beast but it also doesn't have a full set of armor

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Berserker is personally my go-to in FFA, the wooden sword is perfect for cliff pvp, and the axe finishes them off, but in a flat-land pvp situation, this kit can easily lose to warrior or beast due to its lack of protection. I feel like he needs buffed and needs extra protection so he doesn't die easily, or maybe give him a shield?
Hai! You can post feedback and suggestions here

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Well all the kits have set backs because the beast takes more fall damage then the wizard

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Berserker is too situational right now. I would say adding an iron helmet for the berserker kit is fine as the kit should be a sidegrade to the beast/warrior kits.

Shields don't fit with FFA, and even if it were added, it gives a false sense of security:
  • Sure it will help against archers from afar, but as an archer main myself, all I need to do are reposition myself, melee (preferably knock a berserker into a hazard since shields don't protect against hazards), and/or disengage from the fight.
  • It won't entirely help the kit in melee combat, especially against multiple opponents. Even in a 1v1 scenario, an experienced opponent will outmaneuver and overwhelm the berserker before the latter can react.
  • Wizards can bypass shields by using potions.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom