Should the admins buff berserker?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

ferngoated

May 8, 2022
Berserker is personally my go-to in FFA, the wooden sword is perfect for cliff pvp, and the axe finishes them off, but in a flat-land pvp situation, this kit can easily lose to warrior or beast due to its lack of protection. I feel like he needs buffed and needs extra protection so he doesn't die easily, or maybe give him a shield?

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i agree berserker deals less damage than warrior and beast but it also doesn't have a full set of armor

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Berserker is personally my go-to in FFA, the wooden sword is perfect for cliff pvp, and the axe finishes them off, but in a flat-land pvp situation, this kit can easily lose to warrior or beast due to its lack of protection. I feel like he needs buffed and needs extra protection so he doesn't die easily, or maybe give him a shield?
Hai! You can post feedback and suggestions here

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Well all the kits have set backs because the beast takes more fall damage then the wizard

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Berserker is too situational right now. I would say adding an iron helmet for the berserker kit is fine as the kit should be a sidegrade to the beast/warrior kits.

Shields don't fit with FFA, and even if it were added, it gives a false sense of security:
  • Sure it will help against archers from afar, but as an archer main myself, all I need to do are reposition myself, melee (preferably knock a berserker into a hazard since shields don't protect against hazards), and/or disengage from the fight.
  • It won't entirely help the kit in melee combat, especially against multiple opponents. Even in a 1v1 scenario, an experienced opponent will outmaneuver and overwhelm the berserker before the latter can react.
  • Wizards can bypass shields by using potions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom