Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
Do like the idea, but like Riley said Im pretty sure there are a few players who dont like this.

Example from my own experience: Just logging of from any game, some friend just hopped online and sees I just left. He's going to spam me to play more because I was just there. Me: There was like a reason I just quitted….

So same as Marieke said, I would like this to be toggled. But then like them Whatsapp feature, if people cant see your last activity, you cant see theirs to ;)

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I knew this was coming. No. Not everything has to be tOgGLeAbLe ;p
If something can be considered as privacy invasion, then you are required to have the option to toggle it on or off. Take Whatsapp as an example.

No, your last online is not private nor considered privacy whatsoever. If you want to consider it as such, then make it toggleable.
if people cant see your last activity, you cant see theirs to
Toggles it on, /friend seen (friend), toggles it back off
No, that's useless and can be easily 'abused'.

I would also like to mention the fact that this is /friend seen and not /seen. If only your friends can see your last online activity, then it's very, very stupid to consider it as privacy invasion. If you don't want someone to see your last activity (which isn't anything major whatsoever), then just don't have them as a friend?

Reactions: Eli and Marieke2001

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
Toggles it on, /friend seen (friend), toggles it back off
No, that's useless and can be easily 'abused'.
Guess there would be a way to get this fixed.

And like I said, I would like the toggle option for my situation :rolleyes:
I do have some 'childish friends who I do want to keep in my friends list, but not want them to know whenever I was last online ^_^

Thats something different to every person, for me I would like to be able to toggle.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hey there, I always want to know when my friend last have been online. But I can't, because there is no command to see this. So, I'd like to see such a command like /friend seen (name) to be able to see your friends' last activity.
I have always want to see this.If some player quit and I don’t have real way to know I will be able to see his last seen.So the player won’t stay anymore in my f list and it won’t get space in it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom