Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I really like "Behind the scenes" threads, they are always fun to read!
Glad to get to know more about the staff team!

We1rdPenguin

May 6, 2020
it seems like a liability to post information about sentinel where hackers might see, anyway pretty pog

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
tehc.png

• Haha
Reactions: xHappyMood

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Amazing job. I absolutely love Bedrock sentinel. I have barely been able to submit reports. The last month I have maybe caught 5 cheaters, and when I report, an hour later they have already been banned by sentinel. Thankyou so much, now I can play more.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello.

I'm very happy to see another message from "Behind the Cube", I'm more and more delighted to know this great Server, which has been a "home" for everyone, even for the Hackers.

I am very motivated to see these things about Sentinel since I have never seen this before. You can really tell that this great "House" wants the best for its players.

Keep it up!!

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
it seems like a liability to post information about sentinel where hackers might see, anyway pretty pog
Meh, they can't find out much about Sentinel from this. All it says in Leyman's terms is that our moderation team helps with detections, we commit a lot to Sentinel, packets are cool, Bedrock is hard to make an anticheat because it is not open-source, Sentinel bans a lot. Not much to get out of that. :P

This dev blog was really interesting to read - lots of respect going out to our Sentinel devs who work tirelessly to make the players in the server have a great experience! @Hulk_ @funkemunky @Elevated :heart:

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
the system needs to be changed. In the past, before the game started, the egg was broken before getting out of the cages. The cheats were flying and the egg was breaking, the sentinel was not forbidden, it could be much better for cubecraft if a new system is switched.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom