Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nattay

Sep 2, 2016
'merica
www.youtube.com
Not sure what the policy is, but is there a chance that I could be unbanned?

I've been waiting for a while and idk what else there is to do. I openly admitted to cheating and I accepted the consequences, but after these 2 years I've grown. I feel as if the decision I made was wrongful, and I'm now an openly good player and I read rules of any server I join, such now as this one.

I've tried appealing for this, for which I was denied, and this is the only place I can hopefully explain myself. What now can I do?

Usually a player in your situation is recommended to start a conversation with the staff member who last banned him. Sadly FalseHonsty, the moderator who once banned you, is no longer part of Cubecraft's staffteam. However, luckily, you still have a chance to obtain your second and last unban by contacting AnimalTamer1 here on the forums. Explain your situation thorughly, be completely honest, take all responsibility for your past mistakes upon yourself and you might be able to play Cubecraft once again. :)

Reactions: Nattay and Anthoony

AngelClick3r

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Oct 12, 2018
mexico
www.cubecraft.net
Ojala tu problema se solucione ya que ahi mucha gente en tu situacion y yo que sepa ninguno a regresado, ovbio si pero con cuentas secundarias ya que sus principales fueron baneadas, pero si le cuentas bien explicado tu situacion a AnimalTamer1 te resuelva tu problema, puedes leer demientras el reglamento de cubecraft para que te sepas mejor a explicar :D https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/
y gracias por ayudar las personas que dijieron lo mismo :D

AngelClicker # 4059
IGN: AngelClick3r
Rango: Diamante Lvl 89

Reactions: Nattay

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
If it was ban permanently you have the response. Why you was using hacks? you shouldn't be unbanned.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Usually a player in your situation is recommended to start a conversation with the staff member who last banned him. Sadly FalseHonsty, the moderator who once banned you, is no longer part of Cubecraft's staffteam. However, luckily, you still have a chance to obtain your second and last unban by contacting AnimalTamer1 here on the forums. Explain your situation thorughly, be completely honest, take all responsibility for your past mistakes upon yourself and you might be able to play Cubecraft once again. :)

- Locked as the question was answered.

Reactions: Nattay
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom