Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
CC-BW.png

Bedwars is a good game, but it needs a lot of adjustments, since it is some "slow" and "unbalanced", with a few small tweaks it becomes a very enjoyable game!

The generator speed is "slow" but it speeds up 50 percent for each extra player, you can also speed it up using the "Diamond Generators" upgrade, the main problem is the prices.

Items Shop Changes:cube_arrow:

Wool
10 Iron > 32 Blocks or 5 Iron > 16 Blocks

16 blocks for 10 gold is a very low amount, and is the main factor why the game is "slow"

Skeleton Turret

5 Diamonds or 20 Gold

It is an OP item, which people use excessively, making the game very uncomfortable.

Pickaxe

10 Gold or 15 Gold

Considering the speed of the generator, and the fact that a team can heavily protect their base using blocks and helpers, the pickaxe should be cheaper.

Armor

Leather: 10 or 15 Iron
Chain: 15 Gold
Iron: 15 Diamonds

The armor is somewhat expensive for the protection it provides, especially the leather one.

Extra Changes:cube_arrow:

Buff Fireballs
It is true that previously the fireballs were extremely OP, but they were nerfed a lot, having a very low KB and damage, preventing even jumping, they should be similar to the EggWars BlastBall.

Improve Diamond Generators esthetic
The diamond generators look "basic", they could use an improvement, maybe a floating 3D diamond to indicate

If you agree with this suggestion, leave your :agree: and leave your opinions!

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 229120

Bedwars is a good game, but it needs a lot of adjustments, since it is some "slow" and "unbalanced", with a few small tweaks it becomes a very enjoyable game!

The generator speed is "slow" but it speeds up 50 percent for each extra player, you can also speed it up using the "Diamond Generators" upgrade, the main problem is the prices.

Wool
10 Iron > 32 Blocks or 4 Iron > 16 Blocks

16 blocks for 10 gold is a very low amount, and is the main factor why the game is "slow"

Skeleton Turret

5 Diamonds or 20 Gold

It is an OP item, which people use excessively, making the game very uncomfortable.

Pickaxe

10 Gold or 15 Gold

Considering the speed of the generator, and the fact that a team can heavily protect their base using blocks and helpers, the pickaxe should be cheaper.

Armor

The armor is somewhat expensive for the protection it provides, especially the leather one.

Buff Fireballs
It is true that previously the fireballs were extremely OP, but they were nerfed a lot, having a very low KB and damage, preventing even jumping, they should be similar to the EggWars BlastBall.

The diamond generators look "basic", they could use an improvement, maybe a floating 3D diamond to indicate

Agree and they can also add skins for the bed

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree with all of these changes, but it makes no sense to have wool be 4 iron for 16, but 10 iron for 32. Why is it cheaper to buy 2 packs of 16 than 1 pack of 32. 16 wool should be 5 iron.

Reactions: Xi1m

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
I don't necessarily agree with all of the things you're saying, but I get the point.

I actually enjoy the slower nature of the game, especially what they did with the blocks, because finally you don't have players spamming 40 trillion blocks everywhere they walk or every time they get even the slightest bit of damage, unlike eggwars, and it encourages either sharing material with your team or making sure you have some resources spare in case of emergency.

More expensive blocks are one of the (in my opinion few) things bedwars does right. In eggwars players love to abuse their high number of blocks in all sorts of ways, and I am glad they can't do that here nearly as much.

Pickaxe
10 Gold or 15 Gold

The pickaxe does not need to be cheaper, if it was, there'd be no point in buying anything for your bed defense other than wool or glass. The whole point of that price is so that the only block broken by a pickaxe in the game, teracotta, serves at least some purpose in preventing getting rushed quickly if you are fast enough to buy it. Making pickaxes cheaper would make it completely useless.

Skeleton Turret
5 Diamonds or 20 Gold

I wouldn't say OP, they are just irritating. Realistically, its just a skeleton with okay-ish aim that can't move. That said, a price increase to 15 or 20 gold is definitely a good idea to reduce the amount of them ingame, making them less annoying to deal with.

Armor

Leather should not be cheaper, it should be free. It provides next to no protection. And I 100% agree on making it cheaper. They should also give us helmets, I see no reason not to do that.

Buff Fireballs
I have no Idea why they have not done it just like eggwars in the first place. There was no reason for fireballs to have been this f**king OP in the first place, and nerfing them to the point you are probably better off dropping them from your inventory at your opponent rather than actually shooting it is not the way to go.

I see no reason not to do it the same way eggwars does, because it is simply perfect. Blastballs are strong, but balanced by costing diamonds AND a cooldown between shots, preventing you from spamming them.

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 229120

Wool
10 Iron > 32 Blocks or 5 Iron > 16 Blocks

Skeleton Turret

5 Diamonds or 20 Gold

Pickaxe

10 Gold or 15 Gold

Armor

Buff Fireballs

I think we need it😵‍💫

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
real

also i think it would actually be nicer if they decided to make the armor full set instead of just 3 pieces w/o helmet, there's little to no difference when it comes to getting hits

just buying an iron sword and a couple blocks for rushing and stalling purposes seems more viable, making armor obsolete

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom