Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I made this custom game banner for BedWars, because I noticed that both BedWars and Pillars of Fortune don't have one.
CC_Bedwars_Logo_2.png

I hope you like it! I tried to make it as close to a real CubeCraft game banner as possible.
betagames.png

Edit: Changed the look of a few letters

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I made this custom game banner for BedWars, because I noticed that both BedWars and Pillars of Fortune don't have one.

View attachment 229287

I hope you like it! I tried to make it as close to a real CubeCraft game banner as possible.

Edit: Images weren't showing at first. Fixed
Wow that amazing work

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 229287

Edit: Images weren't showing at first. Fixed
Amazing, maybe the only difference I’d do it turn the bedwars b into a slightly less blobish shape, but also my artistic ability starts and ends with drawing Garfield…

Mintypie231

Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This is really good! But, I feel like some of the pixels from 'W' are uneven. And, the 'R' could be fixed a little bit, as it is hard to differentiate between the 'A' and the 'R'. This is still really good, and obviously my opinion would not matter, because I could never make something like this. But, I am just suggesting to fix it a little bit :)

Otherwise, I like it!

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
This looks nice, good job! As Minty said above, the R in "Wars" looks a bit like an A, but other than that it looks great!
Amazing, maybe the only difference I’d do it turn the bedwars b into a slightly less blobish shape, but also my artistic ability starts and ends with drawing Garfield…
My artistic ability is limited to stick figures so I think you're at least better than me xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
Top Bottom