Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I made this custom game banner for BedWars, because I noticed that both BedWars and Pillars of Fortune don't have one.
CC_Bedwars_Logo_2.png

I hope you like it! I tried to make it as close to a real CubeCraft game banner as possible.
betagames.png

Edit: Changed the look of a few letters

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I made this custom game banner for BedWars, because I noticed that both BedWars and Pillars of Fortune don't have one.

View attachment 229287

I hope you like it! I tried to make it as close to a real CubeCraft game banner as possible.

Edit: Images weren't showing at first. Fixed
Wow that amazing work

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 229287

Edit: Images weren't showing at first. Fixed
Amazing, maybe the only difference I’d do it turn the bedwars b into a slightly less blobish shape, but also my artistic ability starts and ends with drawing Garfield…

Mintypie231

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This is really good! But, I feel like some of the pixels from 'W' are uneven. And, the 'R' could be fixed a little bit, as it is hard to differentiate between the 'A' and the 'R'. This is still really good, and obviously my opinion would not matter, because I could never make something like this. But, I am just suggesting to fix it a little bit :)

Otherwise, I like it!

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
This looks nice, good job! As Minty said above, the R in "Wars" looks a bit like an A, but other than that it looks great!
Amazing, maybe the only difference I’d do it turn the bedwars b into a slightly less blobish shape, but also my artistic ability starts and ends with drawing Garfield…
My artistic ability is limited to stick figures so I think you're at least better than me xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom