Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hello,

This message is directed to the developers of Bedrock (specifically Rubik_cube_Man). A few months ago custom skins were disabled because of custom geometry. Bedrock has just updated again today and this custom skin ban was lifted... meaning that the small skin sizes are back. Why is this bad? Now players will use the small skin size to abuse PvP and make it unfair since they are 2/3 of the regular size, meaning they are harder to hit. (Sure they have the same hitbox but it's an unnecessary advantage)

I would first like to ask whether the custom geometry issue has been fixed and this ban has been manually lifted, or this ban was automatically lifted because the game had updated?

If the game had updated I just want to make you aware that the custom skins are back, and you might need to disable them again.

If the ban has been manually lifted, do you now understand the new custom skins programming well enough to ban smaller skin sizes now?

I had already made a thread a long time ago stating why small skin sizes should be removed and it got lots of attention. Everyone agreed that the smaller skin size in PVP is just an unfair advantage and ever since custom skins were removed gameplay has been so much better. Could a staff member please forward this to Rubik or any Bedrock dev? Thanks.

Reactions: Josher

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not sure if developers look over these treads, so I am going to tag you here @rubik_cube_man, hope you don't mind!

About the subject, you're completely right and I don't believe they would lift the ban manually if the issue would not have been fixed!

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Hey Rela! In my opinion, the skins that really should not be allowed are these (the big ones, I don't mind to the other ones with wings or guns:

qjJloKI.png

And in fact, due to the custom geometry being temporarily removed, they should appear as simple Steves. But I understand what you mean. Anyways, because of the custom geometry being temporarily removed, I tought those short skins couldn't appear...

Niko^

Jul 2, 2020
Hey Rela! In my opinion, the skins that really should not be allowed are these (the big ones, I don't mind to the other ones with wings or guns:

qjJloKI.png

And in fact, due to the custom geometry being temporarily removed, they should appear as simple Steves. But I understand what you mean. Anyways, because of the custom geometry being temporarily removed, I tought those short skins couldn't appear...
Are skins from the marketplace ar bannable like yoda, r2d2, ewoks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom