Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dylan's Brain

Feb 9, 2021
I would first like to say, I enjoy the Skyblock but there are a lot of problems I would like to fix so here's my full review. The Skyblock is very fun at first, starting with easy quest and fun as well as cool looking islands. But once you get a few hours in the quest get very repetitive and tedious, Making no longer the once fun Skyblock. Some of these quest don't even make sense such as trying to collect 500 potatoes and 50 poison potatoes. As well as almost every tree quest forcing you to collect close to if not more than 1000 of the logs. these specific quest as well as others make the game no longer fun as you will be grinding for days and yet still not finsh the quest. Moving on from that there were many bugs I encountered these bugs included after a skywars game if I joined my Skyblock world there would be the skywars map in the background. Blocks not being placed and disappearing. Those are just a few bugs I can recall encountering but there are a few suggestions I would also like to add. First off is allowing all blocks to be crafted because I have noticed a few things you aren't allowed to build just as a example cobblestone slabs. Second off minigames or something to do in the Skyblock hub to earn more blocks or ores ECT as I feel this would allow players to earn something as well as have fun. Third off allow players to collect resources in the Skyblock hub I feel like this one relates alot to the hypixel Skyblock but it gives a way for players to collect resources when their waiting for their long cooldown of ores and trees. Forth off reduce cooldown time for ores as well as tree growth these ores and trees take to long to be replaced it's almost ridiculous I think it should be cut in half at least. Fifth off allow players to trade again this may relate to hypixel Skyblock but allowing players to trade helps build a community as well as away for players to obtain items they may have little of to someone who has alot of and vice versa. Those are my main suggestions I feel like if you implement these things into your Skyblock it would make it alot more fun, less repetitive and overall just better. So after this review if you enjoyed or agreed go ahead and upvote and leave a comment.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom