Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SadCookiejar

Apr 6, 2020
Yes! Im not sure if I’m just getting lucky but these few days it seems I rarely bump into a hacker anymore on bedrock

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I don't main Bedrock but I play on it once or twice a day and I've only seen 5 hackers on my time there. Cubecraft has done an amazing job with the anti-cheat improvements.

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Same here. Rotten luck enough that it's sweat season, but literally last night me and my friend ran into like three, one of which was one of the most annoying I've seen to date. Maybe it's luck, maybe they're on one of the other games, maybe our reporters have been doing good work, who knows?

rasmusada

Jun 21, 2020
I think that happened because the new 1.16 update came out and it takes a while for hack clients to update. That's why before it had much fewer hackers.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Im playing eggwars since 6 hours today, and I encountered... I dont know, 15 Hackers or so? Most of them are pretty dump, so I couldnt record them because my mate killed too fast or we were not sure. So.... In my opinion its too much hackers :D

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I don't think there are few hackers in Bedrock. You should play at weekeds on the morning, it's the time when more hackers come out. Also, most of the hackers die because they are a bit dumb.

Reactions: wxzzrd

YawnnTeddy

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2020
I liked to start recording once I start a game. Or if I meet a hacker 1 round, I always start recording from the beginning next round onwards. I can use a command on Windows 10 to record the last 15 seconds too, so I'm pretty much set as long as I don't panic and press the wrong command.

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom