Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Some kind of prop hunt or murder mystery
I’m unsure because Hive has Murder Mystery and Hypixel has Prophunt so I’m not sure if CubeCraft should add either because as you know they want originality among their server :) - Adam

broslaida

Feb 9, 2021
Ireland
I’m unsure because Hive has Murder Mystery and Hypixel has Prophunt so I’m not sure if CubeCraft should add either because as you know they want originality among their server :) - Adam
skywars, skyblock and duels arent original so i dont see why they shouldnt add a game like mm tbh

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja and Adxm

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
I definitely think a lot more mini-games that are non-pvp related should be added so Cubecraft appeals to a more diverse audience. The only two games that are non-pvp related are Skyblock and Minerware. Although I think Block Hunt and Murder Mystery have been overdone. Make a gamemode like this but a lot more unique would be good! :)

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

broslaida

Feb 9, 2021
Ireland
I definitely think a lot more mini-games that are non-pvp related should be added so Cubecraft appeals to a more diverse audience. The only two games that are non-pvp related are Skyblock and Minerware. Although I think Block Hunt and Murder Mystery have been overdone. Make a gamemode like this but a lot more unique would be good! :)
yeahh. cube needs more party games imo. im not a huge fan of the kb and the whole server is basically pvp based

edit: many minerware minigames are also pvp based so it rly only leaves skyblock lol

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
skywars, skyblock and duels arent original so i dont see why they shouldnt add a game like mm tbh
I get that, but there’s not much variations of murder mystery you can really do. In skywars and duels I think there’s a lot of variation among them 2 game modes (not sure abt SkyBlock, you’re right abt that.)

broslaida

Feb 9, 2021
Ireland
I get that, but there’s not much variations of murder mystery you can really do. In skywars and duels I think there’s a lot of variation among them 2 game modes (not sure abt SkyBlock, you’re right abt that.)
true true, I'd just like if they added some relatively original party game

• Agree
Reactions: Adxm

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Listen here mate. Even if you did comment an original idea, Cubecraft probably won’t even consider your suggestion for a new game. Judging from the past if you want a chance of your suggestion to be considered you would be multiple paragraphs of details. One sentence won’t do nothing

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I think CubeCraft are the only server on bedrock that actually have it? Correct me if I’m wrong
NetherGames and HyperLands have Duels, although those 2 servers are a carbon copy of Hypixel.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Top Bottom