Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Yes - Diamond 25 cap, Gold 20 cap

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes - Gold 25 cap, Diamond 20 cap

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No - Keep it at 5

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No - Keep it at 5 No - Every island should give you 5 Extra levels (start island = max level 0)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - Every island should give you 5 Extra levels (start island = max level 0)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • NO - every Island should give you 5 extra levels (Start island max level 0)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I liked the Uncapped levels to items bug, bu ti can see why you remove it
Don't post your copy+Paste Message, please read this

I can see why the uncapped Enchantments were removed as a wood sword can be the best weapon in the entire game as it is so cheap to upgrade compared to stone and Iron tools
But i would like to suggest something like this for the levels

Wood - Max Level 5
Stone -Max Level 10
Iron - Max Level 15
Diamond - Max Level 20/25
Gold - Max Level 25/20 (Because gold mines faster maybe higher than diamond?)

I believe this will give More players a reason to change between the item
I KNOW i still use stone over Iron,
Its Cheaper in materials
  • Stone is Common
  • Stone cost 10 Levels per enchant
  • Its durability doesn't hold it back like Wood/Gold
  • Efficiency is decent
  • The Level cap is Five, it holds iron back

Reactions: ItzEnd3r
I think they should make it so you unlock new enchant levels, that way no tier is obsolete. Wood is cheap, Stone gives more durability and can mine more stuff, Iron is the middle ground, Gold is flex and fast, and Diamond is the best, but the last to max out. Everything has a strength, and also a weakness. Wood is slow and cant mine good items, Stone doesn't do enough damage or have enough durability, Iron has no real strength, Gold has the same problems as Wood, but durability instead of speed, and Diamond is expensive.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I think they should make it so you unlock new enchant levels, that way no tier is obsolete. Wood is cheap, Stone gives more durability and can mine more stuff, Iron is the middle ground, Gold is flex and fast, and Diamond is the best, but the last to max out. Everything has a strength, and also a weakness. Wood is slow and cant mine good items, Stone doesn't do enough damage or have enough durability, Iron has no real strength, Gold has the same problems as Wood, but durability instead of speed, and Diamond is expensive.
but like i said, i see why they added an enchantment cap, and the durability/speed wouldnt mean anything if there was uncapped levels, i can get a level 100 wood that is better than a level 10 diamond in 1/100th of time and xp if that makes sense

Fyre

Sep 14, 2017
It doesnt make sense for the java and bedrock versions to have diff enchanting caps, Id be very ticked off if they let ppl do any ammt of enchants on bedrock and left java on 5

Fyre

Sep 14, 2017
um what
no, Java's is 5 max and I believe they just fixed bedrock's to match that

it does appear that the SB nether update might expand that (maybe to 10?)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom