Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
I did make a suggestion thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ffa-pvp.220518/

sZLp1wN.jpg

Last edited:

DqrkMqtter

As part of the Bedrock community, I would honestly like to see this. FFA is a good way to attract players from different servers, as not many servers have FFA. The problem I see with adding this game is that it would potentially bring more rule breakers to the server as well (not 100% sure though). I have no clue how many staff monitor the Bedrock server, but it doesn’t look like many do in.

Nevertheless, this game would be a good addition in my opinion, It’s a great way to attract people who just want to pvp other players without the possibility of falling into the void or hoping you get good loot from a chest.

kLrby

Jan 19, 2019
As part of the Bedrock community, I would honestly like to see this. FFA is a good way to attract players from different servers, as not many servers have FFA. The problem I see with adding this game is that it would potentially bring more rule breakers to the server as well (not 100% sure though). I have no clue how many staff monitor the Bedrock server, but it doesn’t look like many do in.

Nevertheless, this game would be a good addition in my opinion, It’s a great way to attract people who just want to pvp other players without the possibility of falling into the void or hoping you get good loot from a chest.
I guess I agree with your opinion but the w10 players would easily kill the mobile ones, which would make it unfair, so maybe doing it separating w10s from mobiles would be better, btw as you said, it would bring many rulebreakers, they don't even have an anticheat so i guess it will take the time, let's just wait until some staff says something about this ffa post.

ForgetMeee

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2017
Yeah, I some times play on bedrock (windows 10) edition too. But I would like to see more game modes :) I understand it's hard to implement it it because of the mobile users.
So 100% agree!

Reactions: Reapz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom