• Only when breaking huge amount of blocks

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

TerpOny

Oct 2, 2019
Hi.
If I understand correctly, most servers has its own block breaking processing. At least I see that Cubecraft does.
I know that it's something like anti-cheat and I partly understand how it works and what it does, BUT...

It looks like Cubecraft's BBP got updated recently. In the last few days I sometimes has to break blocks two and even three times before it breaks. Now I'm spending a lot of time trying to gather ores and have no time to do something else.

Q: Did you checked your connection?
A: Yes, I did. Pinged cubecraft IPs, tried 4 different networks(home, neighbors', mobile, and even in KFC(yes))

Q: Version?
A: All releases from 1.16.0.2 to 1.16.201.2. Tried Windows 10 and Android. Issue looks and feels the same.

Q: Are you using any client-side mods?
A: No. Only used fullbright and night sky mods on 1.16.1.2.

As you can see it's server-side issue.
I don't understand why Cubecraft need BBP ON SKYBLOCK??? Skyblock doesn't have any leaderboard, it's in most cases ALONE survival and there's no need to hack.
I can imagine if someone using fly, ok. But block breaking processing not ruining the game for hackers, it's ruining the game for everyone else.

I'm asking staff to contact anti-cheat devs and ask them to return old BBP.
Thanks.

TerpOny

Oct 2, 2019
Please report this bug on the report website so the developers can fix it
Sadly, to report something here I need to have registered with /registerreports command in java edition.
I don't have java edition license.

I could report this in 'Report a Bedrock Player or Bug' forum here, but I can't tell that everything described above is a bug.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Sadly, to report something here I need to have registered with /registerreports command in java edition.
I don't have java edition license.

I could report this in 'Report a Bedrock Player or Bug' forum here, but I can't tell that everything described above is a bug.
if this recently started happening and it looks like its multiple people. so most likely is a bug and you can report it

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
DUDE SAME EVERY GAME I CANNOT BREAK THE BLOCKS
Sorry for caps
There so many bug
The mob dosent have kb tho
Here the video
Oouf

Reactions: TerpOny

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi! It seems like this issue has been fixed. Thanks for taking the time to report this though! If you ever notice the issue still occurring, please create a new bug report so I can forward it! ^-^ - Marieke2001

Reactions: xFqbian

TerpOny

Oct 2, 2019
Hi. I have two news -- bad and good.
the bad is that issue still exists on all servers(but really idk, im playing only skyblock and eggwars)
the good is that i know which part of anti-cheat creates the issue.

I'll try to post a new thread about it at the next weekend.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom