Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
First off, I am impressed with the fact that you ignored the trash-talker in the game. Ignorance is the most reasonable way to avoid any endless discussion while playing the game. You did a great job ignoring the person until they left the game since you didn't offer them the attention they needed.

Since you lost the sumo smash round, I just wanted to say next time try to look down vertically and spam the given slime ball in your inventory while keeping yourself in the middle of the arena. It seems challenging since you're surrounded by a bunch of players, but this is the most effective way to win the sumo smash round without falling into the void.

Overall, this is a fascinating video and I look forward to seeing more Minerware content since I am a Minerware grinder haha :)

• Heart
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Sometimes I fail the Shear Sheep microgame because of my touch screen controls, like I find a sheep and press and hold to shear, and if I don’t come across enough sheep to shear in time I don’t get all 12 (It’s easier than using the on-screen Shear button at least
I couldn’t agree more, this game is particularly rigged against nonsplit mobile controls, this is the main reason I’ve stopped playing minerware.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
First off, I am impressed with the fact that you ignored the trash-talker in the game. Ignorance is the most reasonable way to avoid any endless discussion while playing the game. You did a great job ignoring the person until they left the game since you didn't offer them the attention they needed.

Since you lost the sumo smash round, I just wanted to say next time try to look down vertically and spam the given slime ball in your inventory while keeping yourself in the middle of the arena. It seems challenging since you're surrounded by a bunch of players, but this is the most effective way to win the sumo smash round without falling into the void.

Overall, this is a fascinating video and I look forward to seeing more Minerware content since I am a Minerware grinder haha :)
Thank you, honestly I find salty players hilarious. I was chuckling when I saw that message

Thank you for some sumo advice. I already knew it but I was just unlucky that time but I appreciate the helpful advice nonetheless.

Reactions: Fadelicious
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom