Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Well-Known Member
Jun 7, 2017
735
686
93
Ireland
I'm going to be honest with you. Neither combat is better than the other. People like it more slow paced. Some (like me) like more fasted paced combat. Tbh with you, each have their ups and downs. Let's stay on topic of this thread, to add PVP to 1.8.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lilleh__

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
2,780
6,934
459
22
Texas, US
070de5a0-1c37-45f3-90b8-e6d07148042e-gif.140070
That is the top gif of this thread
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lilleh__

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
2,780
6,934
459
22
Texas, US
Maybe your more skilled in 1.9 then in 1.8
I’m equally skilled at both.
I took about a 3-4 month break from 1.9 to practice my 1.8 PvP with some old friends, and I got really good at it.

Same with 1.9. Before 1.8 I got used to 1.9 combat and got good at it. After my break, I was a little rusty and had to refresh myself on how to play.

Now I play both really frequently and I am equally good at both.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lilleh__

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
580
584
168
22
I’m equally skilled at both.
I took about a 3-4 month break from 1.9 to practice my 1.8 PvP with some old friends, and I got really good at it.

Same with 1.9. Before 1.8 I got used to 1.9 combat and got good at it. After my break, I was a little rusty and had to refresh myself on how to play.

Now I play both really frequently and I am equally good at both.
Idk anymore, I'm able to killed 4 irons with leather armor in 1.8, but only 3 in 1.9. Idk if I'm equally skilled at both actually, I get destroyed a lot in pvp games on other servers and I also get destroyed by people in cube crafts ffa pvp. But if I were to choose one, I'd say I'm more skilled at 1.8. But anyways, let's stick to the topic, adding 1.8 to pvp.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom