Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Hello, Cubecrafters!

Today, I've decided to create a suggestions compilation about Battle Zone! This thread will contain everyone's suggestions about the game! (I'll give you credit, of course ;))

Reasons For Creation:
- Battle Zone is a new game, so there will be a lot of suggestions (as seen on the Forums)
- It would be nice to put all of the Battle Zone suggestions in one place!

Example of a suggestion:

KoolKatLife Suggestion (Credit: Bob)
- Goes into detail on what the suggestion is....
- Talks about any other important things about the suggestion....

I Will Be Putting A Poll Up When I Have Some Suggestions So You Can Vote On Which Suggestions You Like Best!

Ideas:

Post Your Suggestions in the Comments and I Will Put Them Here! All Suggestions are Accepted! Please, The More Detail About The Suggestion, The Better! :)

Sub Forum Suggestion (Credit: @Zombiepower)
- Add a Subforum Called "Battle Zone" in "Game Discussion"

---------------

Thanks,
-CLR

:uber_cubelet:

Whoops! I Forgot Tags! @Foxy011, the #1 Solo Battle Zone Killer :D and @TheDarkSavage_XF

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxy011

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Well , This is very kind of you but I jsut think that Cubecraft needs to make a subforum for every new game they release, It would make it easier for the staff members to look at the feedback.

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Well , This is very kind of you but I jsut think that Cubecraft needs to make a subforum for every new game they release, It would make it easier for the staff members to look at the feedback.
Yes, I agree a sub forum is needed. But, for the time being, since there is no sub forum yet, I decided to make this thread.

Do You Want the subforum suggestion in this thread?

Reactions: Zombiepower

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Hello, Cubecrafters!

Today, I've decided to create a suggestions compilation about Battle Zone! This thread will contain everyone's suggestions about the game! (I'll give you credit, of course ;))

Reasons For Creation:
- Battle Zone is a new game, so there will be a lot of suggestions (as seen on the Forums)

Example of a suggestion:

I Will Be Putting A Poll Up When I Have Some Suggestions So You Can Vote On Which Suggestions You Like Best!

Ideas:

Post Your Suggestions in the Comments and I Will Put Them Here! All Suggestions are Accepted! Please, The More Detail About The Suggestion, The Better! :)

---------------

Thanks,
-CLR

Whoops! I Forgot Tags! @Foxy011, the #1 Solo Battle Zone Killer :D and @TheDarkSavage_XF

Currently, Foxy is actually #2, although she and whoever else switch between #1 and #2 a lot. And, uh, tbh, i dont rly play bz much so i dont rly have any feedback.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello, Cubecrafters!

Reasons For Creation:

Example of a suggestion:

Ideas:

---------------

Thanks,
-CLR

Thanks for the tag!

I think there should be Battle Zone duos too (two in a team) so there’s more variation in how many you want in a team. :)

D

Deleted member 352903

Doesn't this exist already?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom