Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MadBadJK

Sep 11, 2018
near the landmark near my house
This new featured game is a complete joke.
1. No way to run if youre being chased. Opponent Keeps running at the SAME SPEED while FIRING. fight back or die. just keep the right click pressed on a gun and it will shred through the poor guy whos running. YOU WONT EVEN SLOW DOWN A BIT WHILE FIRING LOL JUST SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM THE FREAKING GUN
2.Shotguns. SUCH HIGH ATTACK SPEED combined with 2- TAP KILLS.

At least nerf shotguns OR AT LEAST MAKE A MOVEMENT SPEED SLOWDOWN WHILE FIRING A DAMNED GUN.
I'm sorry but my brain hurts too much at this point.

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
1. No way to run if youre being chased. Opponent Keeps running at the SAME SPEED while FIRING. fight back or die. just keep the right click pressed on a gun and it will shred through the poor guy whos running. YOU WONT EVEN SLOW DOWN A BIT WHILE FIRING LOL JUST SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM THE FREAKING GUN

At least nerf shotguns OR AT LEAST MAKE A MOVEMENT SPEED SLOWDOWN WHILE FIRING A DAMNED GUN.
I'm sorry but my brain is hurting just too much.
Eh it’s good,since the only thing I can do is to kill people with the pickaxe lol

Reactions: MadBadJK

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Build around you, did you know that's an option?
Yes, that's true. You can scroll while holding your right mouse button to shoot 5 shotgun shells at once. Maybe there should be something like a cooldown on switiching shotguns?

MadBadJK

Sep 11, 2018
Build around you, did you know that's an option?

Yes, that's true. You can scroll while holding your right mouse button to shoot 5 shotgun shells at once. Maybe there should be something like a cooldown on switiching shotguns?
I usually get 150-200 ping(not due to bad internet, but due to bad location), Also the jump boost people have completely ruins the purpose of building. I rarely see anyone building at this point.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I usually get 150-200 ping(not due to bad internet, but due to bad location), Also the jump boost people have completely ruins the purpose of building. I rarely see anyone building at this point.
By practising building becomes a key factor of a good game. If anyone is shooting at you, just build a box around you. Plus, it doesn't take that much time to harvest materials, so building is cheap.

MadBadJK

Sep 11, 2018
By practising building becomes a key factor of a good game. If anyone is shooting at you, just build a box around you. Plus, it doesn't take that much time to harvest materials, so building is cheap.
I'm talking about ping. Building a box is not that easy for me in the hassle. But i do try. It takes a split second for the game to get the build command due to high ping, and that makes all the difference. It takes a lot of time for me to switch between builds and its basically impossible for me to get in accurate and fast builds like crazy tryhards.

Reactions: remio

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom

I'm sorry but my brain hurts too much at this point.
I've often heard complaints like this from people who are bad at the game. (Not aiming this at you), just saying.

Battle Zone is awesome and it's so well made for a Minecraft Battle Royale! It has a lot more players than some of the permanent games and in fact a lot more than some other featured games!

Like others have said, you can just build! That's what it's for. :)

The only thing I somewhat agree with is maybe nerfing the shotguns a bit. Especially the Mythical and legendary ones. Maybe a Mythical shotgun should do as much damage as the current legendary/ rare shotguns do.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom