do you agree with this thread ?

• not really

• yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fennec

Jul 10, 2016
the past
www.youtube.com
Alright ok here's my list of suggestions that I think it might help improving the gameplay :

Stuff to be edited :
-stairs gets built faster : because since it takes a while to place stair blocks instead of glass , you'll have to jump , which is kind of annoying

-items found on ground instead of chests : instead of opening a chest , items are found randomly in the map near/in buildings and places .

-bonus chests : chests becomes more rare , and the doesn't open gui when right clicked , but instead , drops some loot and gets locked (not accessible again)

-ammo : you won't be already having ammo when dropping , instead the only ammo you get is from looting/the ammo that is already in guns , and to get more ammo , you open the loot chests or you can find ammo boxes (player head with ammo box skin that can be activated to drop ammo and change to an open ammo box skin )

-Damage : weapons aren't dealing a lot of damage even the legendary ones , I suggest increasing the damage dealt by weapons or reducing the much of health players have got

-The speed and jump height : I suggest decreasing the speed and jump height because it's too op currently

-Recharging guns : it's kinda broken that you can sprint and escape and recharging guns at the same time (maybe it's due to the game being beta) but I suggest slowing players down while recharging (in case it wasn't planned)

Stuff to improve the resourcepack :
-Durability : in some guns (hoe items guns) , there's a possibility of a reload animation for those guns if durability is controlled , I suggest making it in a way like the following :
-using the gun won't damage the item but when it runs out of ammo , the durability goes down to 1 then increase according the recharging time , each durability state represents one frame and the code used in the .json file would look like that :
Code:
{
    "parent": "item/handheld",
    "textures": {
        "layer0": "items/wood_hoe"
    },
    "overrides": [
        { "predicate": { "damaged": 0,"damage": 0}, "model": "item/pistol_reload1"},
        { "predicate": { "damaged": 1,"damage": 0.50}, "model": "item/pistol_reload2"}
        { "predicate": { "damaged": 1,"damage": 0.25}, "model": "item/pistol_reload3"}
    ]
}
where "pistol_reload1" is the model file of the gun and "pistol_reload2" is a different model of the gun (a frame of the reloading animation) that appears when the item durability is lower than or equal to 50% and so on .
2018-05-30_18.29.55.png
2018-05-30_18.30.06.png

-Aiming position of guns : again , as the previous suggestion , I'd suggest a specific durability (item gets damaged by 1)
gets applied to the held item (gun) when sneaking to change its model (as I have explained previously) to a model with FPS display settings that makes it appear in the middle as if it's aiming , then after releasing the sneak key the durability gets back to normal returning the model to the original one .

Stuff to be added to the game :
I know the game is still beta , but I'd like to suggest adding stuff in case it is not planned to be added :

-Jump boots : as I have mentioned before (reducing the jump height) , if jump boots are added , it will increase the jump height of players (and speed if you wish)

-Structure bombs : bombs that builds small towers or buildings

-Traps :
traps that can be set by players or that exists already in the map

-Crafting :
Crafting elements can be found randomly in the map , or can be harvested like herbs for example , to make health potions or traps

-Jump pads :
does the same job as the wheels in fortnite (forknife :3) , slime blocks that if a player gets in contact with them he gets pushed up , might be helpful in the map design

that's all I have for now , thanks for reading :3
~Fennec

Last edited:
Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I voted not really because of this:
-stairs gets built faster : because since it takes a while to place stair blocks instead of glass , you'll have to jump , which is kind of annoying
I think it's fine the way it is

-items found on ground instead of chests : instead of opening a chest , items are found randomly in the map near/in buildings and places .
Wouldn't that by laggy?

-The speed and jump height : I suggest decreasing the speed and jump height because it's too op currently
How is it op if everyone has it? I think it's fine right now

-Jump boots : as I have mentioned before (reducing the jump height) , if jump boots are added , it will increase the jump height of players (and speed if you wish)
What do you mean?

Other than that, everything seems fine

Fennec

Jul 10, 2016
the past
www.youtube.com
I voted not really because of this:

I think it's fine the way it is

Wouldn't that by laggy?

How is it op if everyone has it? I think it's fine right now

What do you mean?

Other than that, everything seems fine
it improves the gameplay for my opinion , the chests seems to delay you in the middle of fights and they fit in other stuff better than carrying these stuff like that

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom