Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iceysauce3106

May 20, 2021
I feel like there would be a good edition to the cube craft kits if there was some type of shield kit! It is a whole different type of PVP because it isn't spam clicking or it isn't bow. It would definitely bring a different type of aspect into the battle arena that would draw more players. (inspired by 1.16)(for 1v1 and 2v2s)

A potential problem that could come up with this is shield camping. Which can be countered in many ways, such as lava bucket, piercing crossbow, water, (hitting them from behind) and splash pots. Especially on bedrock shields could be very OP so another thing you could do is put it at a very low durability so when it breaks they can no longer camp. You could even make some elaborate way to disable there shields if you really wanted. But as I stated above, it can be countered in many ways which shouldn't serve as a problem.

This kit could have items many other kits don't have like crossbows, ender pearls, fishing rods or just other items that would change the face of the game. Many other games in duels, are based off sword and armor just clicking. But with this kit added would bring more strategy and fun to the overall network. I feel like having a unique kit like this will become a kit many people hope to get when clicking random que. Many of my friends and active people on the network agree with this idea.

Making the kit is up to you and seeing how to balance it around. Some items that personally I would love to see in this kit would be:
Crossbow(any enchantments), Ender pearl, Shield(obviously), heath pots(everyone loves pot PVP, Sharpness axe(as the weapon), wood blocks, steak.
Some items you could add as maybe items:
Fishing-rods, flint and steel, lava and water, jump and speed pots, golden apples. Anything to make this kit unique is what I'm implementing.

Overall I would love to see this added to the game and I know this would be a loved kit to play with. Pls consider this thread because I know how much fun this could be. Thanks for your time -IceySauce (up-vote if you agree)

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If this isn't already a thing on java I'm really suprised.
If all these items were in a single kit it'd be a bit messy so i would like to see something along the lines of (in bedrock):
Diamond armour
Diamond sword
Piercing crossbow
Weak shield.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom