Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

supercraft816

Jul 5, 2016
I suggested that the staff bans more hackers and I got a response. Here it is;
upload_2016-9-11_16-59-57.png

I will keep reporting players, but they do not get banned. I have reported many hackers in the past month and none were banned. For example, I posted one in mid-August with someone who hacked everything and never got banned. Every SINGLE game I play has a hacker, and they need to be banned. No hate, I was just pointing that out. Thanks!

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Try to bump your reports then.
And tag online Staff Members if you reports don't get answered within a week or two.
They are just really really busy.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I suggested that the staff bans more hackers and I got a response. Here it is;
View attachment 111700
I will keep reporting players, but they do not get banned. I have reported many hackers in the past month and none were banned. For example, I posted one in mid-August with someone who hacked everything and never got banned. Every SINGLE game I play has a hacker, and they need to be banned. No hate, I was just pointing that out. Thanks!
Don't hate me for locking your post again,..

Please bump your thread every 1-2 days and make sure to tag an online moderator+

Trust me, staff is doing their utmost to ban as many hackers as possible each and every day. You can't dislike them for not being more active... They have a personal life as well.

Please start a private conversation with me if you have any questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom