Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dang Ho

Feb 1, 2018
Im banned on my main accout for a month (Sameyy). My sister have also a minecraft account (ItzAlwaysMe).
My sister was playing minecraft on her account and she logged out and than she cames back and now is she banned by Sentinel for Alting.... My sister is really sad. Is Sentinel looking your IP adress or something? Beacouse this is not fair...

Pls help me :(

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
If you bought both accounts on Minecraft.net then there shouldn't be any problems with this... I myself can't do anything, if you haven't yet you can try making an appeal (just Google chbecraft appeal). Maybe try PMing some sort of staff member if that doesn't work. CubeCraft isn't the type of server that does IP bans.

Reactions: remio

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
ItzAlwaysMe, your sister, isn't banned anymore, as far as I know, active bans show up on the appeals page... https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/ItzAlwaysMe

Also, seems like you cheat a lot on your account too. That too within the first day of being unbanned? And in 3 hours? Maybe learn a lesson for once.

Sidenote: Sorry if I'm wrong, the account "Sameyy" looks like an Alt to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom