Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebqs

Jun 11, 2016
Hello CubeCraft,

I was banned a week ago for no reason by your anti-cheat, I have no hacks. I got a gold rank and I don't want to lose it. I tried to appeal but that was denied, I sent a message to CrazymanJR but after a week he didn't reply. He was last seen yesterday and I don't know why he didn't reply to me. It's getting annoying and I hope someone other can help me to get unbanned. (sorry for bad English, I am Dutch)

Kind regards,
Sebastiaan
(Ign: Best_NL_Gamer)

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Please start a private conversation with CrazymanJR on Discord explaining what you were doing before you got banned. He will closely investigate your logs.

If you want a faster response, you may contact CrazyManJR on Discord. Keep in mind that he is a busy man.
https://discord.gg/cubecraft

Sebqs

Jun 11, 2016
I know that I hacked 2 times, but I am a 100% sure that I didn't hacked this time. Can't you guys can help me? I also don't know how discord works so if you can help me it would be nice!

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
By all means, message a staff member about it but you have just admitted to hacking twice before in the past. That's not really going to help you if appealing.

Sebqs

Jun 11, 2016
But I wasn't hacking this time, the only mod I was using was optifine and I am sure that that is allowed. That I was hacking 2 times doesn't mean I was hacking this time, I got a gold rank and I would NEVER hack with a rank, I hope you understand.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I do understand but you have admitted you've hacked on the server before. Just because it wasn't this time doesn't mean you will get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom