Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BooYaBooy

Sep 2, 2020
So I was playing skywars 4v4 when I started Sprint bridging toward someone. If you don’t know what that is you walk/sprint and place blocks in front of you. Where I got banned. Yes banned. I don’t know if any reason of how this could’ve happened other than my WiFi. Normally when I play which I rarely get to. I average about 170-210 ping. For me that may not be bad but when I play I constantly get block lag which teleports me back when I bridge or place blocks overall. I don’t know if that is the reason because before I got banned I got teleported back and all of the blocks I placed bridging towards the dude suddenly disappeared. If that is not the reason than I would like to know of one. I thoroughly read through the rules and that kind of bridging isn’t banned. It isn’t scaffolding where it automatically places blocks it is a simple straight bridge which is the best I could do. Please somebody, anybody give an answer because I have skywars rank and I’m trying to top 1000 wins as soon as possible. Please and thank you.
Nick Ramirez

BooYaBooy

Sep 2, 2020
so I think i was unbanned but my connection is blocked? I read it and I have to wait a day? If waiting a day means that I get to play again then i will wait. Thank you for linking me that post

Reactions: Muffin

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Well I see your appeal got approved, as for your blocked connection I'd say wait a bit and it should be gone shortly :)

I will be moving this thread to support and locking it, if you have any more questions feel free to start a conversation with me :)

Reactions: Hoshi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom