Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Emre__

Oct 11, 2019
i get banned from discord i very nice man my username Mo VDB#0420 darkky not so nice staff he keeps following me until he caught me lacking and he heard me swear once so i get banned by him this is absolutely unproffesional that he wants to get me banned he was also in arabic voice chat while he does not even speak arabic if he does tell me first 3 letters of the arabic alphabet

Emre__

Oct 11, 2019
Hi,

I banned you for multiple reasons; swearing, inappropriate language and inciting drama. You will remain banned indefinitely.

- Dutch
swearing and inappropiate language is the saeme ting men and he incite the drama when he say oens oens he want fight me so i become med you know so he incited drama and you follow me untill you caught me lacking i didnt even swear why were you in arabic channel i said can you speak arabic in arabic but you think i swear also where is proof also i want creative i wait already 4 days tyvm

With friendly groeten,
Mo VDB

EasyNorth

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
tHe nEtHerLaNDs
swearing and inappropiate language is the saeme ting men and he incite the drama when he say oens oens he want fight me so i become med you know so he incited drama and you follow me untill you caught me lacking i didnt even swear why were you in arabic channel i said can you speak arabic in arabic but you think i swear also where is proof also i want creative i wait already 4 days tyvm

With friendly groeten,
Mo VDB
Ik zal maar even verder gaan in het Nederlands. Dutchyyy heeft aangegeven dat voor onbepaalde tijd bent verbannen van de discord server. Je kan hem eventueel een hier een privé bericht sturen.

D

Deleted member 554749

i get banned from discord i very nice man my username Mo VDB#0420 darkky not so nice staff he keeps following me until he caught me lacking and he heard me swear once so i get banned by him this is absolutely unproffesional that he wants to get me banned he was also in arabic voice chat while he does not even speak arabic if he does tell me first 3 letters of the arabic alphabet

ban appeal and talk to the staff that banned you if you think this is false.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom