Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SybrandMy

Aug 31, 2016
Hello my IGN is RetardedJohn. I am banned for this name, but i cant change the name because i dont have the e-mail login a friend gave me this account. Can i get unbanned please its just a name ;)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
i cant change the name because i dont have the e-mail login a friend gave me this account
@Lexu1 You should read this ^^

Sybrandmy, you can't get unbanned unless you change your IGN so what you should do is asking your friend for the password and security questions of that account or telling him directly to change that name and then appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net
There's no another way to get unbanned so it's up to you to follow the steps I told you.

U

Unipotato

@Lexu1 You should read this ^^

Sybrandmy, you can't get unbanned unless you change your IGN so what you should do is asking your friend for the password and security questions of that account or telling him directly to change that name and then appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net
There's no another way to get unbanned so it's up to you to follow the steps I told you.

This should be your answer, but if you have any other issues, feel free to PM me

-Locked.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom