Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Piecraft

Aug 9, 2016
Hello! I was recently banned for "Compromised account". I followed the instructions and got myself unbanned, and changed my password. But how did cubecraft know my account was compromised? I'm pretty worried now because I play on alot of servers and I wana make sure I've done everything possible

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hello! I was recently banned for "Compromised account". I followed the instructions and got myself unbanned, and changed my password. But how did cubecraft know my account was compromised? I'm pretty worried now because I play on alot of servers and I wana make sure I've done everything possible
If i remember being told correctly the system checks everyone, if it notices you logged in from another ip it bans you as a safety measure, im on the fence about that answer though because pf the amount of holes in that story... but you should be fine you have done everything you can

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
This is from Sophies FAQ Thread

"If you have been banned for 'Compromised Account', then this means that your account's login credentials have been leaked, and another player's IP has logged into it. When we ban players, we ban all accounts associated with it if they are found to be in possession of over twenty accounts.

Therefore, if you have been banned for 'Compromised Account', then you have not been banned for breaking the rules; your account has been temporarily disallowed from connecting to your server, to prevent a possible hijacker from using illegal modifications on it."

Hope this helps :)

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Be sure other players don't know your password and if you bought your Minecraft Account from other websites it will be banned from compromised account!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom