Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSheolH

Jul 22, 2019
All in the title, I was literally just looking for UK based servers with hunger games, stumbled upon this one and put in the IP. Instantly, I get a 'permanently banned' message saying my account was compromised. Weird, because I don't remember joining, and neither does the appeal site (although for some reason it calls me by my old username, Vaquix, as opposed to my current username, SoSheolH). I did change my password like it said, just in case, but I don't see why I would need to as my account has never been on there. How can I get this fixed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please use this link to appeal your ban. A compromised account simply means someone else is likely to have acces to your account without permission. Simply follow the steps shown in the process of appealing and you should be fine.

EDIT: As you've already changed your password, following the given steps is no longer necessary.

Reactions: Reapz

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Also be very careful, this is a compromised account ban, but never share your appeal code with anyone that isn't a staff member. You would be at risk of losing the chance to appeal because someone used your code to mess around. If you've got more question, start a conversation with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom