Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Freak160

May 30, 2018
hellou guys ! my name is sebastian im 24 jrs old and i got banned for cheating. while i play towerdefense? :P gg! :D i never played any other mode on your server. Only what i did is spamming my mousebutton to send monsters to the enemies. i have no idea what i can cheat there. can you help me ? i got a 6 days ban :) i played with 4 of my friend and idk why but we get kicket out in middle of the game very often. not all together only some of us. can you help me with the ban? that would be great. see ya ! ps: here is a video of my clickrate.eventually this help you or me to understand what happend. "klicks pro sekunde=clicks per second"

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Damn, those clicks without even a single movement of the mouse? Seems like a macro to me.

Getting kicked in the middle of the game is a bug, as far as I know... But getting banned is usually due to a high CPS. Usually within the 12-16 range.

Freak160

May 30, 2018
Damn, those clicks without even a single movement of the mouse? Seems like a macro to me.

Getting kicked in the middle of the game is a bug, as far as I know... But getting banned is usually due to a high CPS. Usually within the 12-16 range.
nono its no macro. i had my mouse in my hand. so the mousesensor didn touch the ground.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom