Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFBS

Mar 9, 2016
Spain
It was the first game in 1.9 and I was trying to use a bucket of lava on the left hand and on the right a sword or bow. I was trying to change to another sword to give it to a teammate and as I didn't know how to use the left hand I threw the lava on him and got banned immediately... And I can prove that happened even to other youtubers

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
You don't get banned immediately after you teamkill someone. That someone (or an opponent who saw it happening) has to report you first, and than you get banned. So please tell us what happened and maybe your IGN so we can check where you got banned for.

JFBS

Mar 9, 2016
Spain
I didn't even kill him, as you can use the left hand now in the new version. I had a lava bucket for pvp. So as soon as it got dropped. I got kicked immediately, and it said that I got banned for teamkilling, he even didn't report me. And I said sorry it was a mistake but I got kicked in the middle of the game

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
You should make a appeal with this information at; appeals.ccgn.co
If you wonder who banned you, check on; bans.cubecraftgames.net
Next time don't make threads at a "suggestion" section. Try (with the information above) to contact the Staff member who banned you.

@Terrarialover11 This can be locked now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom