Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LuisDario07

Oct 11, 2015
Hace 1 mes más o menos un amigo me dijo que me iba a regalar rango diamante en el server, yo todo feliz accedi y le di los datos de mi cuenta, según el hizo el pago y que tenía que esperar 15 minuto para entrar, lo espere, entre y tenía mi rango, pero al día siguiente amanecí con la cuenta baneada y pedí ayuda y todo a los de cubecraft pero me dicen que el trámite era un fraude y todo eso, mande una apelación pero no han respondido, hay una forma de que me desbaneen por favor se lo agradesco.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1 month ago more or less a friend told me that I was going to give diamond on the server, I everything Merry access range and gave my account data, according to the you made the payment and had to wait 15 min to enter, so wait, between and had my rank, but the next day I woke up with the banned account and I asked for help and all the cubecraft but say me that the process was a fraud and so on, send an appeal but they have not responded, there is a way for me desbaneen please it agradesco.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom