Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzTumeden

Apr 3, 2016
First of all, good afternoon, since you have not given me an answer to my appeal, as I did two days ago, I'm here to see if any staff member can help me. Next I leave my explanation. I speak Spanish, so this is what I am translating. I'm sorry if I do not explain myself well.

Note: First of all I want to say that I speak Spanish and this text is being translated by Google, I hope you understand it

Hello, good morning, today I come back after a long time to play Minecraft and when I entered my favorite server that is (cubecraft) I realize that I have the truth forbidden, I do not know what happened, my account will lend me a friend months ago because I was not going to play more minecraft, and I told him to enter all the servers I wanted least in cubecraft and he ignored me :(, I enter the server without my authorization and the truth is that I do not know if the hacks , but please, I ask you to undo me, this is my favorite server and I do not want to imagine what I will do if I can not play, and in exchange my Minecraft password so that my friend does not have more access to my account, and I will not lend to more people, please help me

Code appeal: <snip>

D

Deleted member 100818

giphy.gif

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
If you got banned for hacking, you're likely going to stay banned. It doesn't matter if you or your friend did it, as they only punish the account. Taking care of your account is your responsibility. If it gets banned because someone hacked on it, you should've been more secure with your account. You shouldn't ever share your account on any platform with anyone.

ItzTumeden

Apr 3, 2016
@Gainfullterror @ZoonTijd

He told me he was playing normal in egg wars and they banned him for no reason, he was not using "hacks".

He's been my friend for 5 years, and I would be unable to play with hack in my account.

I started jugango in cubecraft almost 3 years ago, and a year ago I stopped playing it, and today I'm back. It is the only server which I play (my favorite).

D

Deleted member 100818

@Gainfullterror @ZoonTijd

He told me he was playing normal in egg wars and they banned him for no reason, he was not using "hacks".

He's been my friend for 5 years, and I would be unable to play with hack in my account.

I started jugango in cubecraft almost 3 years ago, and a year ago I stopped playing it, and today I'm back. It is the only server which I play (my favorite).

Someone lock this memedump already

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aratic wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
888CE285-5E28-4694-ABEA-3BABCFA6FDE4.jpeg

I’m slowly going to take over all the polarbears, jimothy is first and he is my TeamReach pfp, you won’t be able to stop me :)
UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Top Bottom