Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dabatchi

Member
Jan 11, 2021
13
3
4
28
In this game, you have to come up with a relevant reason to ban the person who replied before you. The reason could relate to their avatar, name, signature, actual reply itself, etc. (You aren't actually banning them though btw XD)

Example:
Me - Ayy
Next Person: Banned for too short of a sentence
#3: Banned for being too long of a sentence.
#4: Banned for being number 3
And so on..

I'm hoping the explanation is clear enough.

RULES:
- Have fun.
- Be respectful. Don't reply with a rude reason.
- Do not double post. Only post once, and then wait for about 3-4 people to reply.

Okay Ready? GO!
Juste for say this still work after 6 and half years after posting
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
Top Bottom