Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Befelke

May 14, 2018
Firstly, I have recently got back into Minecraft after about a year now and I used to use aim assist a lot to help with my potato aim, and I realised that what i did back then was bad and was unfair for all the players that i played with, and I am sorry that i hacked and i would like to apologise for it.

Secondly, due to the situations mentioned above i am curious if it would affect me in anyway, for instance with staff applications, making friends and just playing on the server on my new account.

Thanks,
BefeLKE

D

Deleted member 352903

Secondly, due to the situations mentioned above i am curious if it would affect me in anyway, for instance with staff applications, making friends and just playing on the server on my new account.
Hm it will affect your staff applications, but if you are sorry about you did, I guess your chances to get your application accepted will increase
I do not think you won't get friends, I've a friend who hacked 2 years ago xd and he's ok. I mean, he has friends, etc

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
If you have hacked in the past and want to apply for staff, then yes, it will affect your chances. But making friends and overall game-play on the server should surely not be affected! :)

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
G

Gamerfull

Honestly, if you have read the application help, you will understand, there is that if you really regret and explain what happened, you will have the possibility that has any other applicant, and regarding the subject of friends, if you are active in the forums, you help people, you make messages ... sure you get a friend, I've gotten many friends through the forums :P.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!:D ✨
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations! :D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome to the team congratulations!:D
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! :D
Top Bottom