Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutatedLlama

Well-Known Member
Dec 23, 2014
594
368
138
Why do you need to know? ;)
In my opinion when a player goes to say a swear word which has been banned they should automatically be kicked any given a warning. By the way I see a lot of Spanish users saying this word. I agree
 

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
In my opinion when a player goes to say a swear word which has been banned they should automatically be kicked any given a warning. By the way I see a lot of Spanish users saying this word. I agree
If they were kicked though then saying things like "omg this lag", "finish it" or a dozen other commonly spoken phrases would kick players from whatever they're doing :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom