Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
I saw that this suggestion was made "2 years" ago, but I thought that it could be nice to mention it again after a few years :)

Balloons are very nice to have, but not many people are using them because you have to keep holding the lead. When you use other items, the balloon dissapears.

Suggestion: Maybe it's a nice idea to keep balloons on, so even when you use something from your inventory, the balloon is still in the air. I really think that this would be a nice feature.

Feel free to let me know what you think about the suggestion :)
2021-10-22_02.41.02.png

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
I saw that this suggestion was made "2 years" ago, but I thought that it could be nice to mention it again after a few years :)

Balloons are very nice to have, but not many people are using them because you have to keep holding the lead. When you use other items, the balloon dissapears.

Suggestion: Maybe it's a nice idea to keep balloons on, so even when you use something from your inventory, the balloon is still in the air. I really think that this would be a nice feature.

Feel free to let me know what you think about the suggestion :)
View attachment 202142
I literally forgot balloons even existed, i just always have a miniature on. But yeah, that sounds really nice ! :)

Reactions: BrightDylanPlayz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom