Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
I saw that this suggestion was made "2 years" ago, but I thought that it could be nice to mention it again after a few years :)

Balloons are very nice to have, but not many people are using them because you have to keep holding the lead. When you use other items, the balloon dissapears.

Suggestion: Maybe it's a nice idea to keep balloons on, so even when you use something from your inventory, the balloon is still in the air. I really think that this would be a nice feature.

Feel free to let me know what you think about the suggestion :)
2021-10-22_02.41.02.png

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
I saw that this suggestion was made "2 years" ago, but I thought that it could be nice to mention it again after a few years :)

Balloons are very nice to have, but not many people are using them because you have to keep holding the lead. When you use other items, the balloon dissapears.

Suggestion: Maybe it's a nice idea to keep balloons on, so even when you use something from your inventory, the balloon is still in the air. I really think that this would be a nice feature.

Feel free to let me know what you think about the suggestion :)
View attachment 202142
I literally forgot balloons even existed, i just always have a miniature on. But yeah, that sounds really nice ! :)

Reactions: BrightDylanPlayz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom