Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Ok so the non staff make a staff appeal (like helper or immediate admin or owner or smth)
We dont make it so painfully bad, but it's intended to be funny or denied

If you are a staff member (even ones that dont look at appeals, like helpers, no designers/translators though) rate the appeals out of 10 (0-5 points for how bad it is, 0-5 points for how funny the appeal was, and if it made you laugh) and whether you "accept" or "deny" it

Good luck gamers

Reactions: Conea64 and Lyriie

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Hai, I want to apply for admin rank. I'm 9 years old, which is nearly 14 so close enough. I have no moderating experience whatsoever but I would appreciate if I got staff or I will sue the server. Thank you for reading ^w^

Reactions: Conea64 and Lyriie

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Can I have Helper? My favourite colour is pink so I would like to have a pink username.

Reactions: Conea64

TheBirmanator

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hai I'm applying for admin because I think I'd be really good at it and I wanna ban all the cheaters and show off all the cosmetics.

I've been playing Minecraft since 2007 so yeah I have tons of experience.

Oh and my cousin is the owner and he said I'd be given it if I applied so yeah. Please accept this thanks

Reactions: Conea64

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
GIve me admin or else I tell keanu kena kenuu kena the guy admin guy!!! Do u hear me?????!!!!!!! I wil tell the principal you bully me if you do not gif. OK???????!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( you listen to me!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: GladiusYugen

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
GIve me admin or else I tell keanu kena kenuu kena the guy admin guy!!! Do u hear me?????!!!!!!! I wil tell the principal you bully me if you do not gif. OK???????!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( you listen to me!!!!!
"The guy admin guy" 😂

Reactions: Zeobitz_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom