Should they change this?

• Yes!

• No!

• Remove the achievement entirely!

Results are only viewable after voting.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
So, there's this acievement in Skywars to get 100 kill with an axe. I despise axes. They're horrible. And on top of that, a kill doesn't count if you knock someone of the edge with an axe. That's pretty odd in my opinion. Why wouldn't it count? I got the kill with my axe, just that it didn't deliver the final blow, the void did. Yet I knocked them into the void. This should count as my kill.

Reactions: Herrero

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
When I tried to complete this achievement I got a bit confused as well, because void kills are kills too right?
I think it should count void kills with the axe too, because it takes a lot of time to complete like it is now unfortunately.

Oct 22, 2017
When I tried to complete this achievement I got a bit confused as well, because void kills are kills too right?
I think it should count void kills with the axe too, because it takes a lot of time to complete like it is now unfortunately.
IMO just bridge to mid and tryhard some people.

Filleee

Feb 27, 2016
United Kingdom
Achievements are suppose to be challenging to do and not something that should be done in the first 5 minutes. It shouldn’t be removed but I would agree with the void kills, atleast make it count towards achievements!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom